Here is our music video:


Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Monday 2 October 2017

R+P Post 5: The kind of music video I would like to make

My personal favourite music videos are those that are based off of really creative, interesting ideas. I'm not particularly concerned about the execution of the videos being flawless either, and I really love being able to see how a video was put together, as exemplified by the two videos below.



However, it seems like most of the garage music videos I've seen take themselves very seriously and exist to further the images of the artists involved as opposed to being more conceptual. However, there are some exceptions to this rule, such as the video below:



In terms of aesthetic, i would like to do something similar to the urban feel of this video by alunageorge, which seems like a video I could realistically make, yet one that also looks appealing:

No comments:

Post a Comment