Here is our music video:


Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Tuesday 10 October 2017

R+P Post 10: Album covers that have inspired and influenced my ideas


 The album covers shown here are my primary influences for album covers, all of which feature a distinct focus on the artist(s) that have created the albums. I believe that since I will be promoting a debut album it makes sense to have a picture of the artist on the front, especially if we choose the Jorja Smith song, as garage/electronic music is usually promoted this way. I am also interested in ways that both the producer and the singer could be fit onto the cover. The 'Random Access Memories' cover does this well, although Daft Punk have the advantage of their helmets already being ingrained in pop culture. The AlunaGeorge and Disclosure covers also both do this, although through using graphic art rather than photography. The Avicii cover is shot in a similarly profile fashion, but uses a creative mix between photography and digital artwork to make the cover particularly eye catching. The Craig David album cover shows the kind of image I'm imagining for my artist.



No comments:

Post a Comment