Here is our music video:


Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Evaluation Post 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During pre-production the main shoot the most significant technological skill I developed was working using my online blog. This blog functions  as a way for me to contain all of my inspirations and audience and institutions research within on e central hub. I have lots of experience with Blogger.com as a tool, and have had several blogs in the past, so I found it fairly simple to post whatever I needed to.


Throughout the process of filming and editing my opening sequence I learned a huge amount about all of the software and hardware I used, learning many new skills in the process. The new types of technology I used are shown and analysed in the presentation below:



Overall, I would say that I have massively improved at using the hardware and software I was provided with during this project, and I have learnt a large variety of important editing techniques such as grading, sound editing and how to create animated titles.


No comments:

Post a Comment