Here is our music video:


Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Construction Post 8: My personal contribution to the Edit Sessions

I had a hand in every aspect of the editing processes my group went through. During the test edit I mainly helped with putting the shots in the correct order and with sound editing, specifically the addition of sound effects and in helping to seek out 'Ever Evolving', the music track we used to soundtrack the bedroom sequences.

The video below shows me in the process of using 'LiveType' to create a title.


In the first edit week of the main edit I once again worked on putting all of the shots together, and additionally this time I spent time cutting down many of the shots to make the sequence as concise as possible and to avoid unnecessary uninteresting footage being kept in. I also helped to make some vital decisions regarding which shots we were going to use in the outdoor sequence, as we had taken several shots in a variety of different ways.

For the 2nd main edit week I did a wider variety of things, as although I still edited the footage down and worked on the sound levelling for certain sections of the sequence, I also carried out the majority of the grading and worked with my group on choosing what the titles would look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment