Here is our music video:


Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Construction Post 7: My personal contribution to the Shoot Sessions

My personal contribution to filming during the test, main and back-up shoots was roughly the same across all 3 shoots. I filmed roughly one quarter of the shots directly as the camera operator, helped frame and direct roughly another quarter and monitored the sound for the shots where i wasn't doing either or acting.


I played the jogger character during the outdoor shots, so I had to make sure I was responsive to feedback from the other members of my group who were filming the sequences I was acting in. During these shots I still gave advice and direction for how to film or frame certain shots that I was in.

For the stalker POV shots looking into the kitchen I did the direction, framing, camera, sound and acting myself, as the other members of my group were indoors monitoring the lighting kit we required for these shots. Therefore, these shots are entirely my own in terms of visuals (Although we came up with them as a group) and camerawork.


No comments:

Post a Comment