Here is our music video:


Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Evaluation Q4 How do you think your prelim experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

Next term I will be required to create my own original music video for a (non-hit) song of my choice, so much of what I learnt by creating the remake video will be valuable. This includes:

  • How to work with actors, as I know how demanding a shoot can be for those in front of the camera. 
  • I am prepared for the scale of the shoot, as I now realise how many different shots are required to create a typical music video, which I had largely underestimated before the shoot.
  • I can estimate how long the editing process will be (although I assume it will be longer to edit as there is no template to replicate.), which will help me organise my time when I come to this stage.
  • I now understand the importance of using lighting, costume and performance to connote the genre of a music video.
  • I now understand how to work with actors to bring out the needed emotions and to ensure chemistry on set.
  • I know how to organise a shoot board in order to maximise efficiency on set.
  • I now realise what skills I need to work on developing: The technical side of the production, such as lighting, camerawork and sound and also the theory and history behind music videos, which will undoubtedly help me understand how to create an entertaining, competent music video.
Our group photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment